Privacy & decorative screens
Privacy and decorative screens are similar in configuration to fences, but primarily used to create privacy, rather than to create a perimeter. Because of its nature and strength, dimensional requirements, commonly smaller sized diameter structural profiles are used.
Common uses include:
- Creating privacy in backyards with close neighbours.
- Creating private restaurant patios.
- Blocking view of unsightly things such as dumpsters, air conditioning units, and pool pumps.
- Dividing common areas, such as shared balconies.
- Creating defined areas in an outdoor living space.
- Fully modular; can be free-standing or tied into a fence or other structure.
- Match the style with your fencing or other structures.
- Can be removed seasonally and the panels can be changed easily; great for advertisements and promotions.
- Tie artistic panels and other artwork into your structure.
- Accommodates panel thicknesses from 3 – 21 mm (1/8″ – approx. 3/4”).
- Integrated LED lighting is available.
*Many municipalities allow privacy screens that are significantly higher than fencing, offering you much greater privacy than a fence alone. Please check your local by-laws for your applicable laws.